- 3 pounds large easy peel shrimp, thawed
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 4 tablespoons freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit.
- Peel, rinse and drain shrimp, then place in a shallow bakng pan.
- In a saucepan, melt butter. Add garlic and saute` for 3 to 4 minutes. Pour the garlic butter mixture over the shrimp and toss to coat. Pepper shrimp until they are well covered.
- Bake until pink, approximately 5 minutes, turn, bake a few minutes longer and pepper again. You must use a heavy hand with the pepper.
- Serve shrimp with pasta or warm bread and salad.
Makes 6 servings
Recipe by Paula Deen courtesy of The Food Network.