48 hours more before the chaos begins. Our hectic schedule has and had been changed a hundred times to accommodate others as well.
Let’s break it down.
- Thursday will be spend mostly on roaming around San Fernando Valley, the mall, preparing what to cook for dinner and the nest day’s even and while waiting for our sister’s arrival from Kansas then the crunch time begins.
- Friday lunch at our place then dinner at Tito Vic’s house (change of plan again). Friday night is open for us whatever we want to do maybe more shopping since it is a holiday… will there be stores open? Got to double check that too or we can have dinner on this night just the four of us.
- Saturday lunch at Temecula, Charisse’s birthday and dinner with just the four of us (siblings tentative) or we can go more shopping before 9:00 PM going to vegas until Monday. Who’s going to Vegas? My two brother’s and his partner. Sorry can’t make it got work to do and survey coming up for the company.
- Saturday and the rest of the days on Sunday will be bounding time with my sister.
- Monday sister and family will be flying back to Kansas.
- So from Tuesday until brother leaves going to back to Cebu will be spent here roaming around LA and some last minute parties.
So many things to do but so little time to accommodate everything.