- If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. ~Mary Engelbreit So far this I have accomplished with flying colors.
- It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory. ~W. Edwards Deming (Thank you, Michelle.) Most definitely not a necessity but need to survive and tame how things were.
- All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another. ~Anatole France
I was dead a long time ago but managed to resurrect myself .
- When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. ~Victor Frankl Guilty as charged but at least I am happy with the outcome. Although not all is happy with the outcome but at least I conquer and won the challenged.
- Without accepting the fact that everything changes, we cannot find perfect composure. But unfortunately, although it is true, it is difficult for us to accept it. Because we cannot accept the truth of transience, we suffer. ~Shunryu Suzuki Truth hurts but sadly we need to learn to accept it. Change is not bad as along as we change for the good.