Out of boredom and being practical I surprise my family including myself of making something that I can find in my kitchen. A box of any pasta will do, lotsa garlic, cooking oil, tomatoes and some ham, bacon and bologna I turned something straight from the kitchen into a great meal for all of us.
- box of any pasta (boil it according to the directions.)
- minced garlic (lots of it)
- cooking oil to saute the garlic and tomatoes
- add the ham or bacon or bologna will do
- salt and pepper to taste
- toss the pasta when done and just mix it all together
- topped with Parmesan cheese and garlic bread and definitely serve it while it’s hot.