Are you ready Christmas? I bet you all are and unfortunately I am not that ready. A whole lot of things to do aside from the daily routine and added ones. I can seem to get hold of all the things I need to do.
- Christmas tree is finally done. Finally before Santa would drop in the Christmas tree is finally 100% complete!
- Company parties are done… oh except for one this coming weekend…
- Needs to double check my list..
- Orders are all lined up
- What to have for the Christmas day is already set…
- Needs to clean up from top to bottom to get the place ready for Santa’s dropping by..
- Being not sick – not a good for I am still sick and allergies are acting up badly…
- Gifts (if there’s any) needs to wrap and labeled accordingly
- Change sets and bathroom, kitchen accessories to a Christmasy feeling
- Get better, have good mood for Christmas day and hopefully I got enough Moolah after the holidays are over.
This is one of the many holidays that I loved the most. I love giving but I do not want to go broke. So I need to budget things accordingly and make things worth it. And I mean budget til the last drop.
Enjoy your weekend and take care!!!