- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 can (8oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups ripe mashed banana, from about 4 to 5 medium bananas
Preparation and Directions:
- Combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and oil together.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Add the drained crushed pineapple and mashed bananas.
- Add this mixture to the dry mixture and stir until the dry ingredients are thoroughly moistened.
- Pour the batter into two greased 8″ X 4″ X 2″ loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 60 to 65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pans.
- Place the loaves on a wire rack to cool before slicing.